Roller blinds create a clean, minimalistic look and feel to your space.
Why Choose Roller Blinds?
Roller blinds is definitely the current trend, and can be used for many applications including outdoor.
If you going for the minimalistic look, the standard roller blinds will give that finish.
Want blinds to disappear to keep your view, they roll right up and take up 100mm or less of the window space.
The SheerWeave fabric is a big favorite and is used on roller blind systems.
The SheerWeave is something you would want to keep down as it brings shade, less glare, day time privacy, and you don’t lose your view.
They can be neatly finished with a valance to cover the top of the reveal and blind.
We also offer a large designer fabric roller blinds. Beautiful fabrics and designs to meet all decor ideas.
You can finish these blinds with our accessories, which includes finials, eyelets, braiding, trims, tassels, and scallops.
Have a look in our work page to see our jobs completed and our finishes.
Ask one of our sales reps for more information on the roller, designer and SheerWeave blinds and all technical information on the fabric properties.
These blinds can be motorized with wired or battery operated systems.
- Motorised option available
- Available in a large variety of screen (such as Sheerweave), translucent (light filtering) and blockout fabrics.
- Add detail to your roller blind with trims such as scallops and braids.
- Designer fabrics available for more special spaces.
- Well suited for doorways and covered patio areas.
- Cleaning instructions are dependent on the fabric selected.